Find your new business partner and expand your business!
Hungarian National Trading House will be the partner of The Slovak Matchmaking Fair Bratislava 2018, organized by the Slovak Investment and Trade Development Agency (SARIO), the largest international B2B event in Slovakia, which will be held on 13 November 2018 in Bratislava, Slovakia.
The Slovak Matchmaking Fair Bratislava 2018 – offers you the opportunity to use the full potential of your business and expand it while finding new business partners from Slovakia and abroad, since this year the event is the part of official program of Slovakia’s presidency of V4 Group.
Offer or acquire technologies, tools, solutions or services, present your innovative ideas and attract the attention of your potential partners from Slovakia or other countries within one day in one place, saving you time and finances. Moreover, your company's participation in the event in the form of partnership offers additional presentation opportunities.
- Individual pre-planned schedule of B2B meetings with the history of 11 years of satisfied participants.
- The chance to find new business opportunities and partners from Slovakia and abroad in one day and in one place.
- Bilateral business negotiations based on pre-planned schedule participants receive beforehand.
- New contacts, business and investment opportunities
- Being part of SK V4 PRES official program, we expect large number of companies from V4 territories
- Direct feedback on your requests and questions, individual consultations
- Partnership opportunities offer high added value
- Attractive accompanying program
Preliminary agenda of the event:
- Business-to-business meetings according to pre-planned schedule and networking opportunities throughout the day with top representatives of companies from Slovakia and abroad
- Expert panel discussion on current topics of automatization, robotics, electro mobility and innovations
Panel 1 (Industry)
"How to Keep the Impact of the Region after the Boom Ends"
• V4 region - technology-intensive industries and megatrends
• Competitiveness of the V4 industry in relation to innovation, robotics, automation and other modern technologies
Panel 2 (Mobility)
"What Are Technologies Changing in Business - Transport and Production"
• The Smart City concept creates a market for the transport industry, changing products and services
• Electro mobility in the mobility of companies and industry
Take a look at the videos from previous editions
More information Slovak Matchmaking Fair 2018
Early registration increases visibility of your company. Sign up today! Talk to us, registration through HNTH
We are looking forward to seeing you and your company in Bratislava!